today, the my2fish Sunfish sailing blog passed 200,000 pageviews (all-time), in a little under 4 years of existence.
for those who have just found the blog – thanks for visiting, and I hope you stick around a while!
for those who have been following the blog for a long time – thanks for all the views, the comments, and the feedback over these last few years! I’ve had a lot of fun with the blogging, and I hope it’s been an interesting journey.
to celebrate the 200k milestone, I am going to have a t-shirt giveaway (my treat)! the t-shirt will be from gybe-ho boatwear, an awesome supplier of boating and sailing apparel (custom-made gear, too). the winner of the giveaway will have their choice of a 100% polyester moisture wicking t-shirt with a nice Great Lakes design on the front, in their choice of navy or titanium.
here are the giveaway details, rules, etc.
- to enter the contest, you need to leave a comment on this blog post (you can enter your name as “anonymous”, or whatever you like really) – but I will need an email to contact you if you are chosen as the winner!
- no specific requirement for the comment itself, but I will moderate if need be!
- multiple comments do not equal multiple entries!
- after 1 week, I will randomly select a commenter to receive the free t-shirt. I will get your t-shirt color and size, and then I will send the winner’s email address to gybe-ho, and they will contact you to get your mailing address to they can ship the t-shirt directly to the winner.
- [ok, realizing that not all my visitors are from the Great Lakes, if the winner would prefer one of the many other t-shirts available from gybe-ho, that can be arranged]
thanks again for visiting the blog! and let the commenting begin!