this Saturday, March 12th, Torresen Marine in Muskegon, Michigan is holding their “spring thaw” event.
- 9:00 a.m. Fog, Lightning & Great Lake Storms – Capt. Jack Klang of Quantum Sails
- 10:30 a.m. Blister Repair & Prevention – Kevin Kyle of Interlux Yacht Finishes
- 11:30 a.m. Introduction to NOAA in Muskegon: Science, Charting, Forecasts & Operations – Dennis Donahue
- 12:30 p.m. New & Current Product Line-up – Jeff Fink of Raymarine
- 1:30 p.m. What’s Happening at GVSU Annis Water Resources Institute? – Amanda Syers
- 2:30 p.m. Successful Application & Maintenance of Performance Coatings – Bob Harris of Pettit Paint
- 3:30 p.m. Ten Sailing Skills Every Wife Should Know (Husbands welcome & encouraged) – Capt. Jack Klang of Quantum Sails
I’m probably not going to drive all the way across the state for it, but it does look interesting. there should be several suppliers on site, including representatives from Laser Performance, Harken, and Interlux.
that weekend, they will also be offering a sale on Laser and Sunfish sailboats – $300 off a 2011 model.