with a large family like mine, it it often difficult to align everyone’s schedule and get us all together at once. so this year we celebrated Christmas with my side of the family a few days late, opening presents on Friday night, and then having our big holiday dinner Saturday night. here is my dinner plate:
here is a photo of dessert:
here is the photo quiz:
- what is the main type of meat from dinner?
- what are the 2 sauces for the meat (both at the top of the plate)?
- what are the 6 side dishes? (or just list as many ingredients as you can)
- what was the dessert (with ingredients)?
- how many of the my2fish clan were in attendance?
- what is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
if you are a family member who was at the dinner, don’t give away any answers, but feel free to comment with thoughts (and any corrections if I incorrectly identify anything!).