I’ve posted several pictures of the Minnehaha shipwreck along the shores of Lake Michigan, but this one is amazing! I’ve never seen this much of the shipwreck exposed. Camp Arcadia posted the picture on their Facebook page. water levels in the Great Lakes are down quite a bit this year – we could really use some snowfall this year, as last year was very light.
- At CUAA to watch the Boar's Head Festival (my niece has a part in it). 58 minutes ago
- @AhmedShahyan @Recluse_Shh @HTFCMac @tippy0911 or just old. And reclusive. 1 hour ago
- @HTFCMac @AhmedShahyan Luke's father. Lord of the Sith. 1 hour ago
- @retsuMcM http://t.co/OGVoZqi27D 1 hour ago
- RT @CoastGuardNews: Cutter Mackinaw arriving at Navy Pier with more than 1200 Christmas trees. View pictures at our Flickr page. http://t.… 2 hours ago
america's cup aps arcadia bahamas blog camp arcadia Christmas curacao Detroit devils lake yacht club family frostbiting gdsc gopro greater detroit sunfish club great lakes harken history intensity sails Kensington Kent Lake lake huron lake michigan laser laser performance lasers laser sailing learn to sail led zeppelin michigan michigan state midwest music nautical photography optimist photography proper course regatta rhode island sail sailboat sailfast13 sailing sailing club sailing video shorty wetsuit spring sunfish sunfish class sunfish forum sunfish parts sunfish race sunfish racing sunfish regatta sunfish regional sunfish repairs sunfish rigging sunfish sailing Sunfish supplies sunfish trailer sunfish worlds SUP super porpoise surfing tawas bay the national tillerman today's tunes torresen marine vacation video vimeo weather winter storage WOXY
- 245,101 hits